No products in the basket.
When it’s time to shift to a new place, you may feel nervous because of the many things involved. The following tips will help to make packing a simple and pleasant project.
- Fill the moving boxes up to the top. Moving boxes are much stronger if stacking, when filled to the top, as opposed to when they are partially filled. Normally, partially filled boxes will compress when boxes are stacked; therefore, it is advisable to completely fill the moving boxes to the top.
- Buy adjustable wall moving boxes. BoxNgoBoxes moving boxes have pre-scored groves along the sides, so each box can be easily cut to the desired height.
- Put all loose items that you need to be moved into moving boxes. The loose items on the floor will block the hallways, thus reducing the speed of the activities that are carried out by the movers.
- Do not mix fragile stuff and heavy stuff in one box. Sometimes these moving boxes can be turned upside down while on the move, and at such instances, the heavy items can crush the fragile ones.
- It is advisable to indicate on the moving box where that box should be placed in your new home. Write on the packing tape where the moving box should be placed – main bedroom, kitchen etc. It will save you a lot of time when the time comes to unpack the boxes.
- High-quality moving boxes guarantee successful moving. You will most likely have damage if you use used-boxes, such as grocery boxes that you may get from a local store. Professional purpose made moving boxes atBoxNgoBoxes offer better crush resistance and will protect your personal items.